EBC stands for “Electronic Bread Crumbs” named for the Grimm’s fairy tale where Hansel said to Gretel: “Let us drop these bread crumbs so that together we can find our way home. Because losing our way would be the most cruel of things.”
Our system has the unique capability of being able to direct you back to the entrance from which you entered.
- Virtually an unlimited number of destinations.
- Find your way from any place in the facility to any other location in the system.
- Each location is identified in the database as a coordinate, so to change the name of the location you simply change the caption for that coordinate.
- Directions are activated by scanning the bar coded ticket. This patented technology is unavailable on any other way finding system.
- The system prints a bar coded ticket that includes both a destination bar code and a return bar code. No matter where you are in the facility, you can either go to your destination or go back to your point of entry.
- Multiple languages can be configured to support the diversity of the community.